Promise House, connecting communities to a house of resources.
Gathering Community Input
problems surrounding lack of growth of rural communities.
Consider all Objective as a gateway to Our Success
This is our Risk Management Process to reduce cost and bring support to the community where it is needed.
Connect all the resources to the partner and the community needs
satisfy the goals at hand and evaluate the quantifiable costs and benefits.
Food and Nutrition Managing Director
Why do we care?
- Because Literacy and Reading Achivement Levels are Low
- Because High Poverty in Rural Communities
- Because Mental Health Disorders will become the 2nd disease in the world next to cardiovascular diseases.
- Because of Unhealthy Dietary Behaviors in children
- Because we all should help with the list you see here and contact us for the much more...
Why we do it?
- Collaboration Partnerships
- Collaborative Partnerships with Families and Communities
- Community Outreach
- Business Development
- Economic Educational Value
How we do it?
Promise House has created well-defined business model from a plan build and run process. Our model of success is community and commmunity outreach services, we built our core competencies around key business partnerships.
We know that there is a combination of knowledge and technical capacities right in our reach, you just have to know how to bring all the partnes together and this allow your community and business goals to be competitive in the marketplace.
If you want to receive messages with latest updates, newest outreach processes and outstanding tools, please do not forget to give your e-mail address below
Put your e-mail address: